The aims of Europol’s internship projects are to:
- provide interns with unique and first-hand practical experience and knowledge of Europol’s workings, objectives, services and goals in particular and of the European Union institutions in general;
- provide interns with the opportunity to work in a multicultural and multilinguistic environment, thus contributing to the development of mutual understanding and trust;
- promote European integration;
- provide interns with the opportunity to put into practice the knowledge they have acquired during their studies and training;
- introduce interns to the professional world and its constraints, duties and opportunities.